I am quite confident that the Republicans have the quality of candidates that can run for office and win. I also believe I can be an asset to our next Governor and the Republican slate to help Restore Connecticut's Promise. Connecticut, once among the most admired states in the nation, is now in crisis! Decades of out-of-control spending, increasing taxes, burdensome mandates, growing bureaucracies and unfriendly policies that have resulted in families and businesses "pulling up long established roots" and leaving our state. During this same period, the services and support the State provides to municipalities and residents has declined.
- Promote business-friendly policies for both existing businesses and new businesses.
- Ensure fair and efficient elections, deserving of the public trust
- Advocate for relief from unnecessary mandates and bureaucracy.
- Ensure residents, businesses, and municipalities receive the services they deserve
- Be a voice for both small towns and large cities.
As with all state races, we need to raise initial funds to ultimately participate in the Citizens' Election Program (CEP). Specifically, we need to raise $75,000 via donations of $100 or less to qualify for grant funding.
I can't do it without you. The maximum allowable contribution is $100/ per person, but any mount up to that level, whether $5, $25, $50 or $75 will help us Restore Connecticut's Promise. You can click here to make a secure donation. I would encourage to take a moment to look at my website, Twitter and Facebook for more information.
Secretary of the State Candidate
Printed as a public service.