|Image from Mom Junction|
A public hearing will be held at 11 a.m. THIS MONDAY, April 17, at the Legislative Office Building on Bill 7319.
Bill 7319 calls for state government officials to issue a request for casino proposals and to select an entity to develop, manage and operate “a possible casino gaming facility in the state.”
Together, let us say “NO” to more casinos in CT!
- Send an email TODAY to FINtestimony@cga.ct.gov (email can simply say: No More CT Casinos! No on Bill 7319!)
- Copy me at Tony.Hwang@cga.ct.gov (include your name and town)
- Share this information with anyone who does not want to see more people’s lives ruined by expanded CT gambling!
- Connecticut Catholic Conference
- Connecticut Conference of the United Church of Christ
- Episcopal Church in Connecticut
- Connecticut League of Women Voters
- Family Institute of Connecticut
- New England Synod, Evangelical Lutheran Church of America
- Connecticut Association for Human Services
- Council of Churches of Greater Bridgeport
- Advocacy Unlimited, Inc.
- Farmington Valley American Muslim Center
- Resident Bishop New England Conference of the United Methodist Church
- American Baptist Churches of Connecticut