Anthony Reno Joseph Moran was born on September 9th 1996 in Middletown, Connecticut to Mr. & Mrs. Raymond J. & Rosemary L. Moran (Copes) . Anthony is a former resident of Higganum, Connecticut where he resided at 42 Old County Road from 1996- 2006 while living in Higganum, Anthony attended Burr District Elementary School from 2001-2006. The Moran family relocated to Middletown in 2006 and have resided here since. Anthony’s political interest started in fourth grade when he was a student at Macdonough Elementary School when he visited the state capitol this interest blossomed more in Middle School when Anthony worked on his first campaign in 2011 . Anthony has also served in a variety of Student and Community Leadership roles from being a member of the Woodrow Wilson M.S. Student Council to being a three time appointed member of three City Commissions. Anthony identifies himself as being Gay, and he lives a open life as a member of the LGBTIQA+ Community. Moran is currently studying Criminal Justice at Middlesex Community College where he aspires in becoming a Municipal Animal Control Officer. Anthony also is an Ordained Minister of the Universal Life Church in addition to the American Marriage Ministries.
- November 2013- August 2015 - Middletown Mayoral Youth Cabinet (Middletown H.S. Representative)
- May 2015 - December 2015 - Middletown Urban Forestry Commission (Commission Member)
- June 2015 - June 2015 - Middletown Resource Recycling Commission (Commission Member)
- March 2014- September 2015 - Middletown Commission on the Arts (Student Commissioner)
- March 2016- Current - Middletown Republican Town Committee (Member)
- May 2016 - Current- Justice of the Peace (Term Starts January 2017)