Governor Malloy is asking for a wide variety of input from the public on current regulations that affect Connecticut citizens in numerous ways.
- Fill out your Name, Email Address and Town.
- field Regulations Agency drop-down, Select "Energy and Environmental Protection, Dept of"
- field Regulation Subject Matter: enter Carrying handguns in State Forests and Parks
- field Regulation Section Number: Enter 23-4-1(c) and 26-66-2
- In the Comments enter the following text:
- Remove the prohibition on the 'carrying of firearms' in Section 23-4-1(c) of the Connecticut Agencies Regulations
- Add an exemption to 26-66-2 to allow the carrying of pistols and revolvers (including handguns using center-fire ammunition) for the purposes of self defense.
Finally Click Submit