|Mayor Drew wants to add lights to the bridge at an annual cost to taxpayers of almost $750,000 a year
1. A tube of tooth paste
2. Dry Wall
3. Cheap plastic toy- all 3 are from The Chinese Embassy
|The Chinese symbol for "Drew come to China an bring no jobs"
4. LED light bulbs for the Arrogoni Bridge from CT Light and Power aka Electric Mafia.
5. A Fat Belly Automatic Trash compactor to match those ones on Main Street priced at $5k from the town's Water and Sewage Department.
6. Free Parking Pass from Gene Thazzie.
|Since Drew has been in office, he has taken away free parking time for motorists downtown and added more fees. Why? He has a huge hole in his budget to fill- which means the taxpayers have to pay more tickets and fees!
7. Congressional waiver that exempts Dan Drew and his family from Obamacare from John Larson and Red Rosa DeLauro
|Over the years CT Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro has attended many benefits and fundraisers that support Communist groups and their allies. Do a Google search on your own for this one.
8. Driving Lessons from Jim O'Rourke.
9. A life time pass for the "Busway to Nowhere" good til the end of time from Gov. Dannel Malloy.
10. Framed copy of the Bill of Rights from Common Council Candidate Angel Fernandez.
11. Twisted grapevines from Candidate Stephen Devoto's California vineyard. More twisted than his stunt to bring a Patch photo to the Town Clerk's office to claim that GOP members attendance at a Realistic Balance function should be evidence enough they support his lawsuit- and they say it's the Republicans that are money hungry!
12. Paint in "Commune Cerulean" from Candidate Steven Smith on behalf of his Blue House LLC colleagues.
13. A singing telegram from Phillip Pessina with backup vocals from Mary Bartolotta. "Happy B-day Mr. Maaaahhhyor." in a performance that eerily mocks former sexpot Marilyn Monroe.
14. DVD of "Evita" from Matthew Lesser. OLE!
15. Port-o-Potty from the first selectmen of Cromwell.
16. Shovel from John Milardo.
17. A little taste of the GREEN from Mark Masselli and the CHC. P.S. Did you know that Mark Masselli makes over $600,000 a year and his company pays zero dollars in taxes?Non-profit my arse!
18. Hot tub court from the Serras on a fresh concrete pad.
19. Fully paved driveway from......................
20. Calculator from Council Linda Salafia
21. Broom & spittoon from Fred Carroll
|Fred Carroll serves as a members of "Bums for Brooms" and helps to clean Middletown by sweeping away dirt. He is also member of the Realistic Balance Party.
22. Home brewed gluten free organic farm fed low fat beer from the Village District on behalf of Ed4Ed. The catch to this gift is that Dan has to share the beer on certain occasions, but has to be labeled the enemy of the village when Bob Landino comes to town.
23. Flashlight from Councilwoman Deb Kleckowski.
24. A home Visit from David Messenger courtesy of the know it all Energy Czar and murder advocate John Hall.
26. Free Swimming pool fill up from Guy Russo
27. Scented candle from Ava Hart. (Ava Hart who?)
28. Recycled recycling bin from James Streeto.
30. Mustache wax from former Councilman Earle Roberts.
31. Orange ski cap and an artistic photo of a sunset, card unsigned
32. Gift card from a new local boutique.
33. Entertainment from Councilman Gerald Daly and the Blueman Group on the show mobile.
34. A no trespassing sign and a deadbolt from Commissioner Molly Salafia.
35. Video Conferencing/Skype from IT Department so Danny can stay out of city hall even more than before.
36. In- Law suite from Councilman Bob Santangelo, furnished with a live Lisa Santangelo
37. Yard work from the Stamford Public Works Dept. courtesy of Big Dannel
38. Bleach so he can clean his soul from Procter and Gamble Inc.
39. Blu-ray copy of "Cider House Rules" co-starring Commissioner Les Adams
40. Coasters from the bar at Mezzo Grille from Treasurer Quentin Phipps.
41. A map to the most fattening (most tasty?) drive-thrus in town from Candidate for Mayor John Kilian aka Carlos Tango. And a signed copy of his book.
42. $10,000 to revamp your home office to mirror your town office which is getting $10,000 of the town's CNR money to change it. Can you imagine? Spending $10K to revamp one's office in today's economy. Why should this guy get $10,000 of your money to change his office? If Dan where a Republican the villagers would have a protest!
43. Martian rock paperweights from Councilwoman Hope Kasper
44. Repossession of his backyard by the Conservation Commission for use as open space. Only North End residents allowed free, others must pay $25 fee.
45. Kiwi shoe polish kit from Tommy
46. Balls (juggling) from Dic Wheeler
47. Tickets to the Hyannis Ferry for a weekend retreat on the family compound from Common Council Candidate Ryan Kennedy
49. Martini shaker & wooden deer lawn ornament from former Mayor Dominque Thornton. (Note: Many years ago, it was alleged that then Mayor Thornton had a hit and run situation with a citizen's lawn ornament that resembled Bambi. According to sources close to city hall, the matter was settled for a city job and a ride in MN1 without the mayor driving)
50. Matching "His" & His" towels from Chief of Staff Joe Samolis
51. Post card from a tropical paradise from Michael Frechette
52. Charter cliff notes on Middletown's Charter signed "Sebby G".