|Photo details below|
- Connecticut Catholic Conference
- Connecticut Conference of the United Church of Christ
- Episcopal Church in Connecticut
- Connecticut League of Women Voters
- Family Institute of Connecticut
- New England Synod, Evangelical Lutheran Church of America
- Connecticut Association for Human Services
- Council of Churches of Greater Bridgeport
- Advocacy Unlimited, Inc.
- Farmington Valley American Muslim Center
- Resident Bishop New England Conference of the United Methodist Church
- American Baptist Churches of Connecticut
Photo: "No More Casinos in CT.” Sen. Tony Hwang (left) and former Connecticut Congressman Robert Steele (right), author of "The Curse: Big-Time Gambling's Seduction of a Small New England Town" testified on Mar. 9 against proposals to expand gambling in Connecticut. Gambling expansion legislation passed in the State Senate on May 23. Hwang voted “no”. The bill now awaits a vote in the Connecticut House of Representatives.