CCDL monthly meeting February 9th, 2016
CCDL holds its monthly general membership meeting at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Elks Lodge in Middletown, CT. Our next meeting is Tuesday, February 9th, 2016. All CCDL members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Come Join Us!
- Legislative Coordinator Ray Bevis will lay breakdown the landscape of proposed 2A related legislative proposals, or likely proposals.
- Discussion on Shew v Malloy (Assault Weapon Challenge) Major Update including filing date and legal tactics
- Discussion on 2016 state elections
- Guest Speaker: Clay Cope (candidate US Congress 5th District)
- Voter Registration Table
- CCDL Anniversary Dinner Tickets available on site
- Events planning update
Avoid the wait and shipping fees! The full selection of CCDL merchandise is always for sale at our meetings, including many items not sold on our website
Post a Comment
Authors of comments and posts are solely responsible for their statements. Please email MiddletownInsider@gmail.com for questions or concerns. This blog, (and any site using the blogger platform), does not and cannot track the source of comments. While opinions and criticism are fine, they are subject to moderator discretion; slander and vile attacks of individuals will not to be tolerated. Middletown Insider retains the right to deny any post or comment without explanation.