Wednesday, April 02, 2014
Yep, Even more Musings from a Former elected and appointed official.
Yep, Even more Musings from a former elected and appointed official.
1) What the hell really happened between Matthew “Spanish Caucus”* Lesser and Jerry's Pizza? Was Matty drinking more than club soda with lemon the ACCIDENT night? Isn’t it strange that the 1st officer on the scene was Officer Bartolotta, husband of Democrat Councilwoman Mary “Looker” Bartolotta? Where is Matt’s Ford Focus? What the hell is a Ford Focus anyhow? Can Matt Focus on the road? Did Matt really drop anything that night? Was Jim O’Rourke anywhere the scene? (Probably not because nobody is dead.) What is the exact extent of former fire chief John Lockwood’s injuries?
2) Why are the Democrats allowed to question the ethnicity of Meriden Mayor Manny Santos, a native from Portugal who has an ethnic sounding name, but actually appoint Lesser’s appointment to the Democratic Spanish Caucus in Hartford? Does Matt look like Coronado or Freddie Prinze Jr, nope he looks like Alfred E. Newman, but he claims he has Argentinian blood on his maternal side so it qualifies him to be in the caucus. If those rules apply for Matty, why is Mr. Santos left out in the cold? Answer: Another example of Democratic hypocrisy at its finest!
3) Hey you politicos with no life! Take a hard look at State Senator Dante Bartolomeo and notice one thing: she is never alone. Her entourage is so long and big it is something that Elvis would be envious of.
4) Guess who I am? I am an elected official who owns five cars and a ton of land in Westfield but I pay very little taxes. I will protect my friends when I have to and promote their selfish agendas, but at the end of the day, I am the guy on the bike who doesn’t own a television. (Note: I own a smart phone and a ton of Macintosh products, which show DVDS, but to not own a TV is a cool thing.)
5) If the Connecticut Common Core is such a wonderful thing, why is it being delayed? Did you know that the people that created this were not teachers, but were yes men and government insiders?
6) Rumor has it that Todd Philips and Bradley Cooper will be filming The Hangover Part IV and the Remington Rand brewery next fall. In this third sequel, the gang gets together to restore and old house in the North End of Main Street in order to keep it out of the The Connection’s hand. In order to smooth over their image, the groups calls their company Blue House LLC and claims they are not interested in MONEY. Unfortunately, Zack Galifianakis’ character releases the bill or sale form to the public exposing the Smurfpack as moneygrubbers like everybody else!
7) How much money do you think Lee Harvey Oswald and John Hinckley Jr. would make at the local gun by back? Answer: None, criminals do not sell their guns back for money.
8) Quentin Phipps invades the mayor’s office! This should be good, wait until you try to get rid of him.
9) Metro Square + Bob Landino- Imagine you need to complete a home improvement project at your home. Let’s say you want to build bigger and better kitchen. What usually happens in these cases is the consumer seeks out estimates from different contractors and the buyer will pick the one they like best; usually price is major factor. A few weeks ago, one of government committees heard bids from four contractors to begin planning the Metro Square do over project. Here is where it gets interesting, the fist three contractors, including the folks that worked on West Hartford’s Blueback Square, all put in a bid for $25,000 to commence work on the project. The members of the committee voted ‘no’ to these bids, enter former State Representative and developer Robert Landino. Landino, Mayor Dan Drew’s number one contributor, submitted a proposal of $80,000 to commence work on Metro Square. Guess what firm was picked? Yep, $80,000 was picked by Drew and his crew to do a job that the West Hartford people could have completed for $25,000. When your taxes go up, remember that you read this tiny little blurb and vote a different way. Trust me you won’t!
10) Lights on the Portland Bridge- After all that hype, where are the lights, Mr. Mayor?
And Justice For All A NEWSLETTER HEADLINE Dan Drew Must Go! Issue # 49 ...
Cromwell- 10/13.2017- In honor of our beloved friend Bob Stefurak, Tammy Kapaciziewski hosts a special edition of The Diner, Bob's pu...
The Greater Middletown Military Museum is moving into its new home in two more months! Anyone (or their employer) wishing to donate or lo...