1. Bio must be in .txt., email. .doc, .docx format. NO .pdf formats or links to other pages with bios will be accepted. We are posting bios as a courtesy to our readers, and do not have time to hunt for a bio on the web and edit its formatting. DO NOT cut and paste a bio from facebook or another website. This makes our job of editing the html formatting very hard. Our volunteers will do their best to replicate the formatting in the text submission, however, please be aware sometimes our platform makes this difficult.We will not retype any biographies for anyone. We will not be running a spell check or editing for grammar.
Bios are posted AS IS.
2. Try and limit the bio or statement to 1 page. The Insider staff reserve the right to truncate any bios that are too long.
3. Bios will run in random order, on a schedule we see fit. If we get it, we will run it when we have time and space prior to the November Election.
4. 1 to 2 photos per candidate may be submitted as separate attachments with the bio. Please have the photo in individual .jpg or .jpeg formats ONLY.
5. Submissions may contain active links, or if the author chooses to indicate where they would like active links placed staff will do their best to accommodate requests.
6. Publishing of a bio or lack of publishing does not indicate an endorsement for or against any particular candidate or party.
7. Bios may be accepted in bulk from official candidate representatives.
Email bios to firstname.lastname@example.org