Eversource wants to raise your electric bill almost $14.00 per month. That’s almost $150 / year.
If you want your voice heard on this issue, contact the Public Utilities Regulatory Authority (PURA):
By email: Pura.
Please copy me on the email at Doug.Dubitsky@housegop.ct.
- Put 'Docket No. 17-10-46' in the subject line.
- By mail to: Public Utilities Regulatory Authority, Ten Franklin Square, New Britain, CT 06051
- Share this information with fellow ratepayers.
- Attend one of the hearings if you can.
PURA has scheduled a series of public hearings to address Eversource’s requested rate increase.
Hearings are scheduled for:
- January 24, 6 p.m., 10 Franklin Square, New Britain.
- January 30, 6 p.m., Government Center, 888 Washington Blvd., Stamford.
- January 31, 6 p.m., Branford Fire Department, 45 N. Main St., Branford.
- February 6, 6 p.m., Council Chambers, 181 State St., New London.
47th District - Canterbury, Chaplin, Franklin, Hampton, Lebanon, Lisbon, Norwich, Scotland, and Sprague.
As always, please feel free contact me anytime at Doug.Dubitsky@cga.ct.gov or 1-800-842-1423. You can also follow my legislative activity by visiting my website, http://www.cthousegop.com/
Post a Comment
Authors of comments and posts are solely responsible for their statements. Please email MiddletownInsider@gmail.com for questions or concerns. This blog, (and any site using the blogger platform), does not and cannot track the source of comments. While opinions and criticism are fine, they are subject to moderator discretion; slander and vile attacks of individuals will not to be tolerated. Middletown Insider retains the right to deny any post or comment without explanation.