- Bridge on Route 169 over the Shetucket River in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Scotland Road over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Lawler Lane over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Canterbury Turnpike over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Route 97 over an abandoned canal in the Town of Sprague
Saturday, April 01, 2017
Norwich - DOT bridgework and traffic signal installation/revisions
In addition, the DOT will also be repairing bridge beams in Norwich and Sprague on Saturday, April 1st on the following structures:
Motorists can expect temporary lane closures during the day between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and again between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
47th District - Canterbury, Chaplin, Franklin, Hampton, Lebanon, Lisbon, Norwich, Scotland, and Sprague
On 26 June, 2016 my father, Francis William “Bill” Boylan died from prostate cancer. He was 86 years old. It seemed fitting that “our” story...
Steven DeToro Article and photos by Brian E. Clark, staff writer André Breton cited a profound quote regarding suicide, say...
This Sunday, the Portland Fish and Game Club hosts its third turkey shoot in this year's annual four week event, leading up to Than...
(Middlesex Superior Court) Dr. Tory Westbrook & Attorney Pattis The following is a letter defense attorney Norm Pattis wrote...
Notice the cut at the top of the door. More photos and a video follow. In late March of 2017, my detached garage caught fire and was ...