- Bridge on Route 169 over the Shetucket River in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Scotland Road over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Lawler Lane over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Canterbury Turnpike over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Route 97 over an abandoned canal in the Town of Sprague
Saturday, April 01, 2017
Norwich - DOT bridgework and traffic signal installation/revisions
In addition, the DOT will also be repairing bridge beams in Norwich and Sprague on Saturday, April 1st on the following structures:
Motorists can expect temporary lane closures during the day between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and again between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
47th District - Canterbury, Chaplin, Franklin, Hampton, Lebanon, Lisbon, Norwich, Scotland, and Sprague
Mayor Drew losses his cool at PRC meeting Tonight, at the Personnel Review Committee (PRC) meeting Councilwoman Deborah Kleckowski requ...
Earlier in the week, Mayor Drew made Deputy Personnel Director "Acting" Personnel Director. Why is this relevant? The whole ide...
This post first appeared on January 3. On January 24, it was reverted to a draft and rescheduled to post at 9:30 on the morning of the...
Something about Councilwoman Mary Bartolotta (D) is that she doesn't understand a conflict of interest when a potential one is starin...
Democrat Legislators are scheming to pass No Excuse Absentee Voting —with no protections to ensure the integrity of our election process....