- Bridge on Route 169 over the Shetucket River in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Scotland Road over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Lawler Lane over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Canterbury Turnpike over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Route 97 over an abandoned canal in the Town of Sprague
Saturday, April 01, 2017
Norwich - DOT bridgework and traffic signal installation/revisions
In addition, the DOT will also be repairing bridge beams in Norwich and Sprague on Saturday, April 1st on the following structures:
Motorists can expect temporary lane closures during the day between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and again between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
47th District - Canterbury, Chaplin, Franklin, Hampton, Lebanon, Lisbon, Norwich, Scotland, and Sprague
Image from newyork.cbslocal.com Date: Monday, September 18 th Times: Dinner Buffet: 4:30-6:15 - 943 Ocean...
Staff Wrter, Brian E. Clark Disappointed in Mayor Drew’s Conduct? Here’s What You Can Do About It! By Staff Writer, Brian E. Clark ...
This series of videos depicts the living conditions of someone who fell through the webbing of our social safety net. We have a societal...