- Bridge on Route 169 over the Shetucket River in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Scotland Road over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Lawler Lane over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Canterbury Turnpike over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Route 97 over an abandoned canal in the Town of Sprague
Saturday, April 01, 2017
Norwich - DOT bridgework and traffic signal installation/revisions
In addition, the DOT will also be repairing bridge beams in Norwich and Sprague on Saturday, April 1st on the following structures:
Motorists can expect temporary lane closures during the day between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and again between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
47th District - Canterbury, Chaplin, Franklin, Hampton, Lebanon, Lisbon, Norwich, Scotland, and Sprague
https://www.facebook.com/elevencharlie Office of Emergency Management Deputy (OEM) Chief Angel Fernandez's company Eleven Ch...
This post first appeared on January 3. On January 24, it was reverted to a draft and rescheduled to post at 9:30 on the morning of the...
Palin Smith, photo credit Chris Lemos He drives a slick yellow car, sports a stylish white mustache, a red & black baseball ca...
COMMENTARY By Ken Cuccinelli II & Dominic Rapini AP Photo/Susan Haigh This article first appeared in Real Clear Politics on 4Jun2...
Angel Fernandez Local veteran & Deputy Chief of Middletown's Emergency management Angel Fernandez reminisces as he marks the de...