- Bridge on Route 169 over the Shetucket River in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Scotland Road over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Lawler Lane over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Canterbury Turnpike over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Route 97 over an abandoned canal in the Town of Sprague
Saturday, April 01, 2017
Norwich - DOT bridgework and traffic signal installation/revisions
In addition, the DOT will also be repairing bridge beams in Norwich and Sprague on Saturday, April 1st on the following structures:
Motorists can expect temporary lane closures during the day between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and again between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
47th District - Canterbury, Chaplin, Franklin, Hampton, Lebanon, Lisbon, Norwich, Scotland, and Sprague
Photo on You Tube HARTFORD – At the Legislature’s special session on Wednesday, Representative Doug Dubitsky (R-47) opposed Governor ...
Re-posted from 2016 Last October, I sent a letter to various legislators and the governor expressing my concern for the safety of elect...
This Sunday, the Portland Fish and Game Club hosts its third turkey shoot in this year's annual four week event, leading up to Than...
https://www.facebook.com/elevencharlie Office of Emergency Management Deputy (OEM) Chief Angel Fernandez's company Eleven Ch...
This post first appeared on January 3. On January 24, it was reverted to a draft and rescheduled to post at 9:30 on the morning of the...