- Bridge on Route 169 over the Shetucket River in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Scotland Road over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Lawler Lane over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Canterbury Turnpike over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Route 97 over an abandoned canal in the Town of Sprague
Saturday, April 01, 2017
Norwich - DOT bridgework and traffic signal installation/revisions
In addition, the DOT will also be repairing bridge beams in Norwich and Sprague on Saturday, April 1st on the following structures:
Motorists can expect temporary lane closures during the day between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and again between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
47th District - Canterbury, Chaplin, Franklin, Hampton, Lebanon, Lisbon, Norwich, Scotland, and Sprague
By David Santory Larry Seecamp from CT - a humble highly intellectual man with a big heart passed on 7/15/18 - hours after several humo...
Past Acting Police Chief Wins Hartford Jazz Society ’ s Emerging Jazz Artist By Brian E. Clark, with Gregory Sneed Gregory Sneed, the...
Joe Markley speaks after being nominated by the Republican Party as their chosen candidate for lieutenant governor at the State R...