- Bridge on Route 169 over the Shetucket River in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Scotland Road over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Lawler Lane over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Canterbury Turnpike over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Route 97 over an abandoned canal in the Town of Sprague
Saturday, April 01, 2017
Norwich - DOT bridgework and traffic signal installation/revisions
In addition, the DOT will also be repairing bridge beams in Norwich and Sprague on Saturday, April 1st on the following structures:
Motorists can expect temporary lane closures during the day between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and again between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
47th District - Canterbury, Chaplin, Franklin, Hampton, Lebanon, Lisbon, Norwich, Scotland, and Sprague
The Greater Middletown Military Museum is moving into its new home in two more months! Anyone (or their employer) wishing to donate or lo...
Flanked by then-candidates Kevin Kelly, Chris Sugar and Ed Ford, Jon Pulino addresses questions from the crowd at the Westfield Communit...
Did you know Election Day is fast approaching! Do you know who the local Republican candidates are? Well, in this article you will...