- Bridge on Route 169 over the Shetucket River in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Scotland Road over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Lawler Lane over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Canterbury Turnpike over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Route 97 over an abandoned canal in the Town of Sprague
Saturday, April 01, 2017
Norwich - DOT bridgework and traffic signal installation/revisions
In addition, the DOT will also be repairing bridge beams in Norwich and Sprague on Saturday, April 1st on the following structures:
Motorists can expect temporary lane closures during the day between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and again between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
47th District - Canterbury, Chaplin, Franklin, Hampton, Lebanon, Lisbon, Norwich, Scotland, and Sprague
Below is a roundup of Conservative events being held this week. Complied and submitted by Palin Smith. Opinions are that of Palin Smith an...
https://www.facebook.com/elevencharlie Office of Emergency Management Deputy (OEM) Chief Angel Fernandez's company Eleven Ch...
Photos from the 2017 9/11 Memorial Ceremony.