- Bridge on Route 169 over the Shetucket River in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Scotland Road over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Lawler Lane over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Canterbury Turnpike over I-395 in the Town of Norwich
- Bridge on Route 97 over an abandoned canal in the Town of Sprague
Saturday, April 01, 2017
Norwich - DOT bridgework and traffic signal installation/revisions
In addition, the DOT will also be repairing bridge beams in Norwich and Sprague on Saturday, April 1st on the following structures:
Motorists can expect temporary lane closures during the day between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and again between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
47th District - Canterbury, Chaplin, Franklin, Hampton, Lebanon, Lisbon, Norwich, Scotland, and Sprague
In August of 2017, four months after moving to Ohio , I incorporated Boylan Publications, LLC in . . . the state of Ohio. The Middletown ...
Image courtesy of TeePublic.com As you can see in the email, below, Braasch claims Boylan Publications originated in Middletown. It did not...
Photo on You Tube HARTFORD – At the Legislature’s special session on Wednesday, Representative Doug Dubitsky (R-47) opposed Governor ...
https://www.facebook.com/elevencharlie Office of Emergency Management Deputy (OEM) Chief Angel Fernandez's company Eleven Ch...
A NASA hangar holds pieces of the space shuttle Columbia. Searchers, including the FBI, recovered about 38 percent of the shuttle—more ...