by David Codrea
That's SOP for these types. Pick a high-visibility incident that pulls at the heartstrings. The object is
to get people feeling, not thinking. And naturally, none of the gun laws being proposed would have made a bit of difference in this case.
- Mandatory gun registration- owner has registration card that lists all weapons
- No transfers unless done through a registration office
- New purchases must be picked up at registration office
- Mandatory gun safes; only registered owner will have combination
- Mandatory gun safety classes
- Open carry and concealed carry policies abolished
- Waiting period for gun purchase extended to three months to allow all paperwork to pass
- People under 21 prohibited from owning guns
- Extensive mental evaluation
- Mandatory liability insurance for firearms
- Required reporting of stolen firearms within four hours of discovery
- Ammo purchases made only for the caliber gun specified on registration
.If you believe in the mission of Oath Keepers, to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, please consider making a donation to support our work. You can donate HERE.