|Image from fulltimegypsies.wordpress.com|
This sums up exactly what has gone wrong in Washington for MANY years under past president's and congresses. Tuesday is our last chance to drain the swamp and elect a new vision for our country. Elect Donald Trump!!!!
This rather brilliantly cuts thru all the political double talk we get......
and puts it into a much better perspective…..
* U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
* Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
* New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
* National debt: $19,271,000,000,000
* Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000
Let's now remove 8 zeros and pretend it's a household budget:
* Annual family income: $21,700
* Money the family spent: $38,200
* New debt on the credit card: $16,500
* Outstanding balance on the credit card: $192,710
* Total budget cuts so far: $38.50
OK now Lesson #2:
Here's another way to look at the Debt Ceiling:
Let's say, You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup in your neighborhood....
and your home has sewage all the way up to your ceilings.
What do you think you should do ......
Raise the ceilings, or pump out the crap?
Your choice is coming November