The workshop facilitator is Christy Billings. She can be reached at (860) 347-2528 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is being sponsored by The Friends of the Russell Library.
Children are welcome. Fluency in English is not necessary.
Drop-in, no registration.
One-on-one computer lessons
By appointment. Information desk, Russell Library, 123 Broad St., Middletown. The topics for these personalized one-hour classes will be diverse and patron-driven including:
· Overviews and special topics for Microsoft Office, Publisher and other applications
· Database help for student’s homework, grant-seeking, genealogy, self-improvement, investment and small business development
· Social Media, Email and ways to control your inbox
· Introduction to Digital Photography and/or photo editing
· Patrons may bring laptops and other portable devices or use our computers for an introduction to the operating system, downloading music, magazines or books and streaming video.
Please contact the Information Department for more details or to set up an appointment. 860-347-2520.
Specifically you will learn:
1. How to maximize and control your Social Media profiles
2. Site navigation and trending features and why they are vital
3. How to be viewed as a “go-to” subject matter expert through discussion groups,
Adult, Registration is requested but not required.
Sponsored by The Russell Library Job and Career Group.