|Photo from City web site|
Monday, March 21, 2016
Northern Middlesex County Cable Advisory Council - Mar. 21 Meeting Agenda
Northern Middlesex County Cable Advisory Council
SERVING MIDDLETOWN CROMWELL PORTLAND EAST HAMPTON MIDDLEFIELD
Monday, March 21, 2016
Middletown Town Hall, Council Chambers
1) Pledge of Allegiance (Susan B.)
2) Call to order by CAB chairman Jonathan Pulino
3) Roll Call by Committee Secretary Marco Iavoviello or Gary Aubin
4) Approval of minutes from January’s Meeting
5) Approval of existing Agenda for March meeting. (Members may add a topic by introducing friendly amendment pending 2/3 vote)
6) Open forum/public speaking for items on the agenda (10 minutes)
7) Open forum/public speaking for items off the agenda (10 minutes)
8) Treasurer’s Report (Schlike)
9) Chairman’s Report (Pulino) YES NETWORK
10) Vice Chairman’s Report (Wilson) YES NETWORK
11) Comcast General Manager’s Report (J. Barrios)
12) Comcast Public Access Report (Tyler/Kersten)
13) Business before the committee (All)
14) Comcast Channel Usage Update (All)
15) Customer Service Update (Complaints issues, concerns)
16) Attendance/Bylaw/Veteran Report (Marco)
17) Third Annual Justin Hinds Scholarship (Billy/Marco/All)
18) Vet’s donation update (All)
19) Items tabled from January
20) Good of the order
According to the City web site; "The Committee is established by regulation or the Cable Television Franchise Area and consists of six residents, meets at least bi-monthly and may give advice to the management of the cable television company upon such matters affecting the public as it deems necessary. They file a report annual with the Public Utilities Commission for the preceding 12-month period. They serve a term of two years." (sic)
QUICK DONATE Funds donated will go towards our efforts to end human trafficking and exploitation around the world. By Tim Ballard People a...
This post first appeared on January 3. On January 24, it was reverted to a draft and rescheduled to post at 9:30 on the morning of the...
Steven DeToro Article and photos by Brian E. Clark, staff writer André Breton cited a profound quote regarding suicide, say...
Dear Friends, Thank you to the voters of Connecticut’s 16th senate district for trusting me to represent them in the State Senate for anothe...
This Sunday, the Portland Fish and Game Club hosts its third turkey shoot in this year's annual four week event, leading up to Than...