|Photo from City web site|
Monday, March 21, 2016
Northern Middlesex County Cable Advisory Council - Mar. 21 Meeting Agenda
Northern Middlesex County Cable Advisory Council
SERVING MIDDLETOWN CROMWELL PORTLAND EAST HAMPTON MIDDLEFIELD
Monday, March 21, 2016
Middletown Town Hall, Council Chambers
1) Pledge of Allegiance (Susan B.)
2) Call to order by CAB chairman Jonathan Pulino
3) Roll Call by Committee Secretary Marco Iavoviello or Gary Aubin
4) Approval of minutes from January’s Meeting
5) Approval of existing Agenda for March meeting. (Members may add a topic by introducing friendly amendment pending 2/3 vote)
6) Open forum/public speaking for items on the agenda (10 minutes)
7) Open forum/public speaking for items off the agenda (10 minutes)
8) Treasurer’s Report (Schlike)
9) Chairman’s Report (Pulino) YES NETWORK
10) Vice Chairman’s Report (Wilson) YES NETWORK
11) Comcast General Manager’s Report (J. Barrios)
12) Comcast Public Access Report (Tyler/Kersten)
13) Business before the committee (All)
14) Comcast Channel Usage Update (All)
15) Customer Service Update (Complaints issues, concerns)
16) Attendance/Bylaw/Veteran Report (Marco)
17) Third Annual Justin Hinds Scholarship (Billy/Marco/All)
18) Vet’s donation update (All)
19) Items tabled from January
20) Good of the order
According to the City web site; "The Committee is established by regulation or the Cable Television Franchise Area and consists of six residents, meets at least bi-monthly and may give advice to the management of the cable television company upon such matters affecting the public as it deems necessary. They file a report annual with the Public Utilities Commission for the preceding 12-month period. They serve a term of two years." (sic)
Image courtesy of TeePublic.com As you can see in the email, below, Braasch claims Boylan Publications originated in Middletown. It did not...
Photo on You Tube HARTFORD – At the Legislature’s special session on Wednesday, Representative Doug Dubitsky (R-47) opposed Governor ...
https://www.facebook.com/elevencharlie Office of Emergency Management Deputy (OEM) Chief Angel Fernandez's company Eleven Ch...
In August of 2017, four months after moving to Ohio , I incorporated Boylan Publications, LLC in . . . the state of Ohio. The Middletown ...
A NASA hangar holds pieces of the space shuttle Columbia. Searchers, including the FBI, recovered about 38 percent of the shuttle—more ...